Wednesday, September 30, 2009

hellooo guyzzzzzzz do u remember my posting few dayz back about the ipo of oil india??????
i strongly reccomended to subscribe the ipo nd clearly mentioned dat if u get the shares on upper band of 1050 dan also u ll get the price of 1150 minimum on the first day.... nd today i got many many mails for that posting........
many investors enjoyed profit of 10% on the very first day nd mailed me thanx...................
i m very greatful for their comments nd i again say that ur best wishes make us strong nd i ll try my best in future too for my fans nd investors/visitors.....
some mails came to my mail box for fees/charges bt i want to say dat we r providing free tips... there r no charges at all nd if u want then u can do some charity frm profit nt to beggars bt to handicapped or orphans or real needy poor persons..............

No comments:

Post a Comment