Tuesday, December 15, 2009

helloooooooo guyzzz enjoyinggg the tips in bearish day tooooo................
today nifty break the support level... i was again nd again saying dat, no big tezi will come in market untill nd unless nifty trades above 5190 nd selling pressure came in market... i in advance said in my post to trade less... nywayzzz our tips were still working nd were in profits....
dai ichi was also in profit nd diana tea tooooo.....
astec life made high of 91 b4 falling due to panic selling.... vishal info was in good profit yesterday
r. media was down bt i still maintain buy on it...... gruh finance is good investment call........
TODAY I DIDNT UPDATED COZ I MAINLY GIVE BUY CALLS ND I WAS IN BEARISH MOOD TODAY... I RECOMENDE 1 SCRIPT ONLINE DAT WAS NORTHGATE TECH. ND IT GAVE HANDSOME PROFITS IN INTRDAY ND IF U MISSED THEN BUY ND FORGET.......
NORTHGATE TECH- MY TARGET IS 90 IN 2010(MID OR END OF THE YEAR)
NY SUGGESTIONS/COMPLAINTS CAN B SEND TO COOLKING_NSE@YAHOO.IN
OR ASK ONLINE... I LL TRY TO GIVE REPLY... THANX JAI MATA DI

No comments:

Post a Comment