Saturday, December 26, 2009

enjoy profits-keep visiting daily for latest updates

hellooo guyzz enjoyinggg the weekend........ enjoyyyyyyyy
if u want to get free tips online then u can join my free tips group coolking_nse@yahoo.in
ny suggestion or complaint can be send to the same mail id
ny question/query also can be asked.... i ll solve ur problem if possible bt plz dont ask some questions like:-
1- plz tel me 1-2 stocks that can give double-tripple returns in one month???
2- if i m giving stock for delivery then asking again nd again dat when it ll hit target is useless....
3-dont ask me evry min. that where markets ll go???
coz answer is dat i m not god.. i m not magician... i give my tips after my deeep study nd i again request u to invest in shares after ur own study/research or ask frm ur broker etc nd if u hav faith on us then dont worry be happy.... enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy jai mata di

No comments:

Post a Comment