Friday, September 25, 2009

i again say all my fans to b lite in coming days... dont overtrade plzzz.....

if you hav any query, suggestion or complaint u can mail me at coolking_nse@yahoo.in

due to lack of time if i havent given follow up of my ny call u can ask me online or mail me at the same id... i ll try to help you....

i m nt god nd i can b mistaken many times so plz invest after your study plzzz.... i never wants loss of nyone of you nd u all knows dat share trading is risky nd if u can take risk then only invest......... i give tips after my deep study bt if my call fails then its a part of the game..... i try my best nd hope u all enjoy my tips... thanx for your favour nd your mails..... i get 25-30 mails daily of appreciation nd your comments make me strong........... thanx a lot.. namit

No comments:

Post a Comment